管理员

积分
QQ
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-6-14 16:38:04 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
媒体推荐
& k: t$ Q% A4 V0 ]6 v3 Q

“This book aims to discuss the histopathological changes caused in the lungs by various viruses. … The audience includes pathologists and pathology residents. It also can be helpful for clinicians, since it discusses clinical features and differential diagnosis for every case. … This is a welcome addition to the literature in pulmonary pathology. It is concise and easy to use with lots of pertinent information.” (Tejashree Karnik, Doody's Book Reviews, May, 2015)

“The entire book is highly illustrated with multiple richly colored photomicrographs in almost every chapter … . Given the excellence of the histopathology, both by description and in illustrations, this book is primarily of interest to general pathologists and pathology residents, along with virologists. … We all – teachers, researchers, and clinicians – will go to this resource for the histology slide needed for any lecture on viruses and the lung.” (Richard G. Wunderink, Clinical Infectious Diseases, Vol. 60 (5), March, 2015)

2 W* v# S2 }* M+ o  C% l5 a- H8 h0 c5 ?6 j. Y9 B8 {
作者简介

Dr. Kradin began his medical career at Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He then went on to complete residencies at both Massachusetts General Hospital and Pennsylvania Hospital. He is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease by the American Board of Internal Medicine as well as being certified in Anatomic Pathology by the American Board of Pathology.
( s, k/ N( K( {6 b6 |: D' mDr. Kradin has a number of clinical interests including Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Interstitial Lung Disease, Multiple Chemical Sensitivity and Pulmonary Immunology.- I6 @! A; v$ M6 H$ m
He also holds an Associate Professor position of Pathology at Harvard Medical School. There, he has been a director of a course on current concepts in asbestos related pulmonary disease. Dr. Kradin is also an Associate Pathologist at Massachusetts General Hospital in the Immunopathology Unit. His techniques include tissue culture and immunocytochemistry, flow cytometry, Northern blotting and immunocytochemistry. Dr. Kradin has authored and co-authored a number of scholarly articles including "Complete pulmonary venous occlusion after radiofrequency ablation for atrial fibrillation" which was published in the Annals of Thoracic Surgery in January 2009. He also co-authored "Nodular amiodarone lung disease" published in the American Journal of Surgical Pathology in November of 2008.

1 l* E# R& U) X4 E& i! g8 N+ B目录3 B7 S2 o& r8 m$ [! ^

Introduction.- Lung Defenses.- Taxonomic Classification of Pneumotropic Viruses.- Adult Viral Infections in the Non Immunocompromised Host.- Viral Infections in AIDS, Transplantation and other Immunodeficiency States.- Perinatal, Neonatal and Infantile Viral Diseases Affecting the Lung.- Viral-linked Lung Tumors and Tumor-like Conditions.- Viral-linked non Tumoral Lung Disorders.- Jaagsiekte and other viral-linked, non human lung disorders

# `" H# l# r! U: ~

/ a: p7 ^4 B; K$ U: _下载链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1pKLr5k3
+ H( B; ~* a$ ~$ A& U! o提取码:fh69
9 i/ b8 I: g$ g0 n7 y% w
8 t3 P' I! z; R6 x) m4 G* W
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 支持支持 反对反对

帖子

学分

3万

金币

管理员

积分
沙发
发表于 2016-6-15 01:49:17 | 只看该作者
感谢分享

帖子

学分

金币

病毒学院小学生

积分
板凳
发表于 2017-9-5 21:34:03 | 只看该作者
谢谢分享
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|论坛App下载|Archiver|小黑屋|中国病毒学论坛    

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 18:08 , Processed in 0.103468 second(s), 28 queries .