[复制链接]

帖子

学分

2万

金币

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-2-8 09:55:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
       1月24日,国际重要学术期刊PLOS Pathogens发表了中科院上海巴斯德所蓝柯研究组题为“Epigenetic landscape of Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus genome in classic Kaposi's sarcoma tissues”的研究论文。

卡波氏肉瘤相关疱疹病毒(Kaposi's sarcoma associated herpesvirus, KSHV)属于Gamma疱疹病毒家族,与人类卡波氏肉瘤(Kaposi's sarcoma, KS)、原发性渗出性淋巴瘤(Primary effusion lymphoma, PEL)及多中心卡斯特曼病(Multicentric Castleman Disease, MCD)等恶性肿瘤的发生密切相关。KSHV是双链DNA病毒,其基因组较大(约170kb),编码超过90个病毒基因,其生命周期中表现出潜伏感染和裂解复制两种截然不同的状态。在潜伏感染过程中,绝大部分病毒基因沉默,仅少部分病毒基因表达。KSHV如何建立和维持潜伏感染状态的机制尚未完全阐明。表观遗传修饰被认为与病毒基因的表达调控紧密相关。在既往的研究中,通过测定体外培养的KSHV阳性的PEL细胞系中病毒基因组的表观遗传状态,研究人员建立了KSHV基因组的表观遗传图谱,但临床病理生理条件下病毒的表观遗传状态仍然未知。已有研究报道KS中KSHV潜伏态的基因表达模式与PEL并不完全相同,而KS缺乏可以代表其特征的稳定保持病毒基因组的细胞系,所以直接测定KS组织中病毒基因组的表观遗传状态显得十分重要。

在蓝柯研究员的指导下,助理研究员孙锐建立了可以直接使用临床KS标本进行染色质免疫沉淀-高通量测序(ChIP-seq)的方法。通过测定KS标本中KSHV病毒基因组组蛋白乙酰化(AcH3)及甲基化(H3K27me3)修饰及潜伏相关核抗原(LANA)基因组上的结合位点,建立了经典型KS标本中KSHV基因组的表观遗传图谱。实验结果表明经典型KS中转录抑制性H3K27me3修饰类似于细胞系的结果广泛分布于KSHV基因组上;而转录激活性的AcH3修饰表现出不同的模式,仅局限于基因组的潜伏基因座位。病毒干扰素调节因子3(vIRF3)编码区富集的H3K27me3修饰证实了vIRF3在KS中沉默的状态,显著区别于PEL中的情形。LANA在病毒基因组末端重复序列(TR)的富集在KS组织样中也得到证实,但其在宿主基因组上的结合位点与细胞系中的结果显著不同。转录复制激活子(RTA)是控制KSHV生活周期的关键分子,RTA启动子区域富集有大量H3K27me3修饰,与之前在细胞系中的结果一致,但有趣的是,之前在细胞系中报道的TR区域AcH3的大量富集在KS组织样中并未观察到。在KS组织中建立的KSHV基因组表观遗传全景图为深入理解KSHV在宿主体内的潜伏感染机制提供了新的线索,并为将来基于靶向表观遗传新型治疗手段的研发奠定了重要的基础。  

该研究得到了国家自然科学基金国际(地区)合作与交流(NSFC-NIH)项目、国家杰出青年科学基金、国家自然科学基金重点项目及美国国立卫生研究院(NIH)R01等项目的支持。美国宾夕法尼亚大学Erle Robertson教授为该研究的主要合作者。杭州师范大学医学院杨磊、谭晓华教授等为该研究提供了临床标本支持。

[url=http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28118409][/url]
KSHV基因组的表观遗传修饰全景图。图中包含两例标本信息:1#为第一例;2#为第二例。红色为AcH3(上)和H3K27me3(下);蓝色为Input。*:vIRF区域;**:潜伏区。
vIRF及潜伏区表观遗传修饰放大图。红色为AcH3(上)和H3K27me3(下);蓝色为Input。
来源:上海巴斯德研究所

帖子

学分

2万

金币

管理员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2017-2-8 09:56:17 | 显示全部楼层
Epigenetic Landscape of Kaposi's Sarcoma-Associated Herpesvirus Genome in Classic Kaposi's Sarcoma Tissues

Rui Sun , Xiaohua Tan , Xing Wang , Xiaodong Wang, Lei Yang , Erle S. Robertson , Ke Lan

Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus (KSHV) is etiologically related to Kaposi's sarcoma (KS), primary effusion lymphoma (PEL) and multicentric Castleman's disease (MCD). It typically displays two different phases in its life cycle, the default latency and occasional lytic replication. The epigenetic modifications are thought to determine the fate of KSHV infection. Previous studies elegantly depicted epigenetic landscape of latent viral genome in in vitro cell culture systems. However, the physiologically relevant scenario in clinical KS tissue samples is unclear. In the present study, we established a protocol of ChIP-Seq for clinical KS tissue samples and mapped out the epigenetic landscape of KSHV genome in classic KS tissues. We examined AcH3 and H3K27me3 histone modifications on KSHV genome, as well as the genome-wide binding sites of latency associated nuclear antigen (LANA). Our results demonstrated that the enriched AcH3 was mainly restricted at latent locus while H3K27me3 was widespread on KSHV genome in classic KS tissues. The epigenetic landscape at the region of vIRF3 gene confirmed its silenced state in KS tissues. Meanwhile, the abundant enrichment of LANA at the terminal repeat (TR) region was also validated in the classic KS tissues, however, different LANA binding sites were observed on the host genome. Furthermore, we verified the histone modifications by ChIP-qPCR and found the dominant repressive H3K27me3 at the promoter region of replication and transcription activator (RTA) in classic KS tissues. Intriguingly, we found that the TR region in classic KS tissues was lacking in AcH3 histone modifications. These data now established the epigenetic landscape of KSHV genome in classic KS tissues, which provides new insights for understanding KSHV epigenetics and pathogenesis.

http://journals.plos.org/plospat ... ournal.ppat.1006167

帖子

学分

3万

金币

管理员

积分
发表于 2017-2-10 21:09:10 | 显示全部楼层
顶起
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|论坛App下载|Archiver|小黑屋|中国病毒学论坛    

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 21:31 , Processed in 0.116377 second(s), 32 queries .